- The healing power of Natural Farming
- Changing the narrative on farming in the Philippines
- Wadi: a holistic model for reinforcing livelihood in hilly rainfed region in India
- LETTER TO A POLICY MANAGER WITH RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE RURAL AREAS
- Aurélie: Good bye lions, monkeys and crocodiles…hello hens, goats and pigs!
- Clémentine had always said she would never marry a beekeeper and yet…
- Eco-village: a holistic approach of climate smart agriculture
- The globetrotter who managed to live where he wished; in “Toucanne” in Brittany (France) and to do what he loved; work in harmony with nature.
- Myriam has recharged her batteries ready for the challenge of contributing to the development of the French wool sector
- A farmer researcher practicing regenerative agriculture
- “Jojo”, the only French producer of tea
- From jeweler to goldsmith of plants
- Leave work to create an occupation, a more autonomous activity consistent with their values
- Two determined thirty years old; feeling pretty comfortable in their new-peasant boots. A complementary team is always a winning team!
No Comments Yet